Friday, December 28, 2018

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!  I am getting a late start with Cool Tools...preparing for Christmas, decorating, attending parties, baking, wrapping gifts, etc has been taking far too much of my time.   I promise to start focusing on getting through my required 5 lessons in Cool Tools!

I am a high school librarian at School Without Walls Commencement Academy in Rochester, NY and I this will be my third time signing up for the program.  I am looking forward to learning some new technology and reading about the experiences of my colleagues. 

Outside of work, I love audiobooks, cooking, baking, cycling with my friends, listening to music, spending time with my sons and my nine-month-old kitten.

Please check out my new holiday bulletin board below.

Diane





3 comments:

  1. I love it! The little reindeer is cute! I wish I had two years of Polly-Alida's amazing program. I am taking the 2nd and 3rd offered beginning the end of January. Looking forward to them

    Oh, and I am an audiobook lover as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the workshop! The website with all the content will remain online, even after the program ends. It will eventually get too dated to be useful, but should be good for a year or so.....

      Delete