Sunday, March 6, 2016

Introduction

Hi Readers, I am creating this blog as part of the Cool Tools for Schools professional development program for teachers and librarians. I happen to be a high school librarian in the Rochester, NY area. Digital technology is everywhere and it is important to know how to use all the tools available for learning, communication, networking, and fun. At the high school level, I hope to help staff and students with technology in the classroom, so this will be a great mind expanding and highly relevant experience for me. Actually, it is my second year in the program, but I decided to switch over to Blogger as WordPress is using advertising to support their free blogs - Boo! Anyway, I chose the name "Digital Jewelry Box" because I happen to love jewelry and would never go anywhere without wearing something from my jewelry box - which is kind of the same way I feel about technology in education...you need to have it, use it, and show it off! Am I right? So, although this is a late start, I have used Blogger before (three blogs to my name) and do not anticipate having any trouble using it. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment